How to order an SSL certificate?
To order an SSL certificate, click the "Order SSL Certificate" button and follow the steps:
- Fill the CSR details with the following information:
Note:The following characters can not be used in the details: < > ~ ! @ # $ % ^ * / ( ) ?.,&When ready click on the Generate Request button. Then you will be able to view or download the CSR and the Private Key.
- Organization Name: Type in the exact legal name of your organization. Do not abbreviate the name of your organization.
- Organization Unit: Specify the exact department of your organization (optional).
- Country: Select your country from the list.
- State: The state or province where your organization is legally located. It should not be abbreviated.
- Domain Name: The fully qualified domain name for your web server, e.g. www.my-best-domain.com. This must be an exact match.
- E-mail: Type in your personal e-mail address.
- If needed make changes to your Contact information, by default the details are filled with the data from your account.
- Then you need to adjust the Certificate's registertion period
- The final step is to agree with our "User Agreement" and to select a payment method.
- Press the "Order a SSL Certificate" button